Burte-Ujin Anu is a Mongolian contortionist, dancer, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in art education from the Mongolian State University of Culture and Arts in Ulaanbaatar.
- She speaks Mongolia, Japanese and English.
- She enjoys dancing, singing, hiking and working out.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2008, she performed as a contortionist in every city in Germany.
- She participated at the Super Talent of the World 2017.
- When she competed at Miss World Mongolia 2018, she won Best Talent and finished first runner-up.
- In September 2018, she was appointed Miss Grand Mongolia 2018.
- On October 25, 2018, she represented Mongolia at Miss Grand International 2018 in Myanmar. She was unplaced.
- In September 2020, she started working for Fit & Bend in Mongolia as a contortion instructor.
- While reigning as Miss World Mongolia 2021, she was working as a Cirque du Soleil artist.
- In December 2021, she represented Mongolia at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She won the talent competition, making her one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.