Oricia del Carmen Domínguez Dos Santos is a model, fashion stylist, personal shopper and beauty queen from Portugal. She was born and raised in Venezuela.
Dominguez is of Portuguese and Spanish descent and she speaks Portuguese and England. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- From 2010 to 2015, she attended the Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela.
- From 2014 to 2015, she underwent a leadership training at the Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (IESA) in Caracas.
- In 2017, she studied marketing at the Universidad Metropolitana in Caracas.
- From 2017 to 2018, she attended MVL Consultores in Caracas where she earned her certification in organizational coaching. In 2018, she studied finance for non-financial executives at IESA and was accredited to use the Competencias Económicas para la Formación de Emprendedores (CEFE) methodology.
- On December 13, 2018, she represented Tachira and competed against 23 other candidates at Miss Venezuela 2018 in Caracas. She was second runner-up.
- In 2019, she completed a managerial training program at IESA.
- From 2019 to 2020, she attended the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in in Getafe, Spain where she earned her master’s degree in fashion. In 2020, she attended Conde Nast College Spain in Madrid, Spain where she obtained her diploma in journalism with a specialization in beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
- From 2020 to 2021, she studied entrepreneurship at the Universidad de Deusto in Bilbao, Spain.
- On July 25, 2020, she represented Guadalajara at Miss World Spain 2020 in Oropesa del Mar, Castellón, Valencia Region, Spain. She was unplaced by finished in the Top 5 in the Beauty with a Purpose challege.
- On September 11, 2021, she represented the Portuguese community in Spain at Miss Portuguesa 2021 and won the title, making her Portugal’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Portugal 2021.
- In December 2021, she will represent Portugal at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel.