Aziza Tokashova (Азиза Тоқашова) is a Kazakh blogger, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her
- She is from Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- She is fluent in Kazakh, Russian and English.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in economics.
- She trained at classical ballet school from an early age. Aside from dancing, she loves yoga, horse riding and playing tennis.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- She was Miss Intercontinental Kazakhstan 2018.
- On January 26, 2019, she represented Kazakhstan at Miss Intercontinental 2018 and competed against 82 other candidates at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- In April 2019, she won Miss Union 2019 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
- In June 2020, she visited Sadu in Almaty. In July 2020, she was in Astana.
- She was Miss Almaty 2021.
- On November 7, 2021, she was appointed as Kazakhstan’s Miss Universe 2021 representative.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Kazakhstan 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Kazakhstan at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.