Debbie Jochabed Áflalo Vargas is an Israeli-Dominican actress, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Azua de Compostela, Azua, Dominican Republic.
- Her father is a native of Tel Aviv, Israel while her mother is Dominican.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in diplomacy and international relations. She also studied fashion design.
- She loves volleyball.
- She previously worked as a cabin crew.
- She attended Instituto Politecnico Pilar Constanzo in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- In May 2017, she was in Nassau, Bahamas.
- In 2018, she visited different parts of Florida, United States including West Palm Beach, Miami and Delray Beach. In November 2018, she visited Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- On November 7, 2021, she represented Azua at Miss República Dominicana 2021 and competed against 14 other finalists at the Salón de Eventos Sambil in Santo Domingo. She was runner-up to Andreina Martínez.
- On November 16, 2021, it was announced that Martinez tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19). As Miss Republica Dominicana 2021 first runner-up, she replaced Martinez as the Dominican Republic’s Miss Universe 2021 representative.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Dominican Republic 2021, she was also pursuing her master’s degree in business administration.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented the Dominican Republic at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.