Jordana Dahmen is a beauty queen from Idaho, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Boise, Idaho.
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in biology.
- From May 2014 to May 2015, she worked as a chemistry tutor in Pullman. From May 2014 to August 2017, she was a research assistant for Washington State University’s school of electrical engineering and computer sciences (EECS) and department of psychology. From May 2014 to May 2019, she was a Washington State University associate supervisor.
- From June 2015 to May 2016, she was a Washington State University exercise physiology and performance laboratory research assistant.
- From May 2016 to August 2017, she was a Washington State University exercise physiology and performance laboratory research coordinator.
- From December 2017 to June 2019, she worked for Pullman Regional Hospital as a surgical services scheduling coordinator.
- She is Miss Whitman County 2018. When she competed at Miss Washington USA 2019, she won the Miss Photogenic award and finished in the Top 16.
- From July 2019 to June 2021, she worked for St. Luke’s Health System as a research regulatory coordinator.
- In September 2019, she became an American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) IF/THEN ambassador.
- She was runner-up to Miss Idaho USA 2020 Kim Layne.
- When she competed at Miss Idaho USA 2021, she finished in the Top 10.
- In June 2021, she joined Vital Research in Boise as a research coordinator.
- On September 12, 2021, she competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Idaho USA 2022 and won the title. She will represent Idaho at Miss USA 2022.