Olivia Harris is a Welsh model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Magor, Monmouthshire, Wales, United Kingdom.
- She is an ambassador for the Ready Steady Go, a chartiy that supports children with autism.
- In February 2017, she visited London, England, U.K.
- In August 2018, she attended the Boardmasters Festival 2018 at the Watergate Bay in Cornwall, England.
- In June 2019, she visited Zakynthos on Ionian Islands in Greece.
- On August 12, 2019, she was at Amnesia, a club in Ibiza, Spain.
- On September 21, 2019, she announced Jealous Nails and Beauty and Clearwater Financial Solutions as her sponsors for Miss Wales 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- On June 1, 2020, she took to Instagram to support the Black Lives Matter movement.
- In August 2020, she visited Little Venice, Mykonos, Greece.
- In July 2021, she visited Manchester, England.
- On September 11, 2021, she competed against 35 other candidates at Miss Wales 2021 at The Riverfront in Newport, Wales and won the title, making her Wales’ Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss World Wales 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Wales at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.