Park Ji Jung is a South Korean beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Busan, South Korea.
- She loves ballroom and hip-hop dancing.
- She speaks Korean, English and Chinese.
- On May 31, 2017, she visited the Washington Square Park in Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.
- On May 23, 2019, she graduated from New York University in New York City with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- On August 15, 2019, she was chosen as one of the 31 finalists of Miss Queen Korea 2019.
- On September 5, 2019, she competed at Miss Queen Korea 2019 at Grand Walkerhill Hall in Seoul, South Korea. She was runner-up to Miss World Korea 2019 Lim Ji Yeon, who was unplaced at Miss World 2019.
- On November 12, 2019, she was at the InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas in Gangnam, Seoul.
- In June 2020, she visited Grand Hyatt Seoul in Hannam, Yongsan, Seoul.
- On September 21, 2020, she was at the Imperial Palace Seoul in Gangnam.
- On December 29, 2020, she was officially appointed as Miss World Korea 2020.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss World Korea 2020.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent South Korea at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.