Goretti L. Itoka is a Liberian agriculturist, social media marketing strategist, entrepreneur, model and beauty queen. She was born and raised in Monrovia, Liberia.
Itoka attended Cathedral Catholic High School in Monrovia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’10” tall.
- She lived in Nigeria in 2004 and in Ghana in 2005. She also visited Cote d’Ivoire in 2005.
- From 2015 to 2017, she was a television presenter at Light Communications Investment in Monrovia.
- In 2016, she established Gli Foundation, which helps Liberian orphans who lost their parents to the Ebola virus.
- From 2016 to 2020, she studied general agriculture at Stella Maris Polytechnic University of Monrovia.
- She was runner-up to Miss Liberia 2017 Wokie Dolo.
- In 2018, she walked the runway at the Mercedes Fashion Week in Accra, Ghana.
- From August 2019 to January 2021, she was a Bravo mineral water brand ambassador in Clara Town, Montserrado, Liberia.
- On April 27, 2019, she was crowned Miss Mano River Union International 2019 in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- On September 2, 2020, she became the general manager of Adelaide Incorporated in Monrovia.
- She was 24 years old when she was officially appointed as Miss Grand Liberia 2021 on August 9, 2021.
- In September 2021, she launched a fresh and healthy product business called AgroRetti, which promotes local female farmers in Liberia.
- On September 15, 2021, the Miss Grand Liberia organization announced Hajamaya Mulbah as the new Miss Grand Liberia 2021 without explained why she was replaced. She responded with a statement saying, “Hello, everyone. Sadly, I would like to inform you all that the national director of Miss Grand Liberia abruptly decided that I will not go for the Miss Grand International pageant for reasons completely confusing to me.”