Eva Louise Wilson is a Maori health worker, model and beauty queen. She enjoys hiking in the clean and green landscape of New Zealand and exploring the Oceanian country’s untouched environment with her friends.
Wilson is interested in studying the causes of inequities of health in New Zealand, particularly focusing on youth and Maori health. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Tauranga, New Zealand. She attended Tauranga Girls’ College.
- She is of Ngāi Tahu and Ngāti Kahungunu ki Wairarapa. She is Grant Wilson‘s daughter.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in health science from The University of Auckland in Auckland, New Zealand.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- On December 27, 2015, she visited Maketu Beach in the Western Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
- On February 9, 2016, she visited Pilot Bay Beach in Mount Maunganui, New Zealand.
- She was a Miss Five Crowns New Zealand 2017 finalist.
- She is World Miss Tourism Ambassador New Zealand 2017. On December 9, 2017, she represented New Zealand at the inaugural World Miss Tourism Ambassador 2017 at the Newport Performing Arts Theater at Resorts World Manila in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines and competed against 41 other candidates. She was unplaced.
- On October 27, 2018, she competed at Miss Five Crowns New Zealand 2018 at the Mercury Theatre in Auckland and won the title.
- She is Miss Supranational New Zealand 2019. On December 6, 2019, she represented New Zealand at Miss Supranational 2019 in Katowice, Poland and competed against 76 other candidates. She finished in the Top 25 and was crowned Miss Supranational Oceania 2019.
- On September 19, 2021, she was officially selected as New Zealand’s Miss Earth 2021 representative.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth New Zealand 2021.
- She will represent New Zealand at Miss Earth 2021, which will be held virtually.