Umme Zamilatun Naima is a Bangladeshi beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- She plays the ukulele and she loves singing.
- She has one brother.
- On July 21, 2016, she visited Mirpur Dohs Lake 1 in Dhaka.
- On September 19, 2016, she was in Haripur, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
- In 2017, she enrolled at Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University in Tangail, Bangladesh to pursue a bachelor’s degree in environmental science and resource management. On May 27, 2017, she was in Bichanakandi, Sylhet. On May 28, 2017, she visited Ratargul Swamp Forest in Gowain River, Fatehpur Union, Gowainghat, Sylhet. On June 1, 2017, she visited Lalakhal, Sylhet.
- On June 12, 2018, she was at the Krishibid Institution Bangladesh in Dhaka.
- From 2019 to 2020, she hosted “WiNiT- Play and Win.”
- In 2020, she became the Probritto chief director. In the same year, the Asian Network of Youth Volunteers Society published an article she wrote about the outcome of the new coronavirus (COVID-1) pandemic and the optimization of the possible next waves. In June 2020, she became a Let’s Heal Bangladesh campus ambassador.
- On April 14, 2021, she did a photo shoot with Studio Backdoor Bangladesh in Srifaltoli Jomidar Bari, Kaliakoir, Gazipur, Dhaka.
- On September 24, 2021, she competed against 14 other finalists at Miss Earth Bangladesh 2021 and won the title. Her advocacy was making recycled products from cigarette filter residues that are thrown away in the environment.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Bangladesh 2021.
- She will represent Bangladesh at Miss Earth 2021.