Jareerat “Baitong” Petsom is a Thai environmental care advocate, model and beauty queen. She earned her bachelor’s degree in architecture from the King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang in Bangkok, Thailand.
Petsom loves cats. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Chumphon, Thailand.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- In June 2014, she was one of the 10 finalists in Yaris the Presenter 2014. She did not receive enough votes to become a presenter in a Toyota Yaris commercial but as a finalist, she received special prizes from Toyota, including a five-day visit in Japan in July 2014.
- In July 2015, she visited Lamai Sheep Farm in Pa Yup Nai, Thailand.
- In October 2016, she visited Phu Chi Fa, a mountain area and national forest park in Thailand.
- In January 2017, she visited Luang Prabang in Laos. On July 15, 2017, she competed against 39 other candidates at Miss Universe Thailand 2017. She finished in the Top 10.
- In January 2018, she visited Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. In August 2018, she visited Vang Vieng, Vientiane, Laos. In November 2018, she visited Taipei, Taiwan.
- In January 2019, she visited New York City, New York, United States.
- On October 10, 2020, she competed against 28 other candidates at Miss Universe Thailand 2020. She finished in the Top 20.
- In June 2021, she founded Baanbaan (บ้านบ้าน), a sustainable lifestyle brand. She also serves as the brand’s creative specialist. In the same month, she was appointed as the environmental ambassador for the Green World Foundation.
- On September 25, 2021, she competed against 19 other finalists at Miss Earth Thailand 2021 in Bangkok and won the title.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Thailand 2021.
- She will represent Thailand at Miss Earth 2021, which will be held virtually.