Khalia Hall is a Jamaican mechanical engineer, cook, food blogger and beauty queen. She is a health and nutrition enthusiast.
Hailing from Ocho Rios, Saint Ann, Jamaica, Hall speaks English and Italian. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2007 to 2014, she attended Campion College in Kingston, Jamaica.
- From 2014 too 2018, she went to the University of Manchester in Manchester, England, United Kingdom where she earned her master’s degree in mechanical engineering. From June 2015 to July 2015, she was a summer intern at the university.
- In August 2015, she visited the Reach Falls in Manchioneal, Portland, Jamaica.
- From 2016 to 2017, she attended the National University of Singapore on a full-year international exchange programme from the University of Manchester.
- In July 2016, she became a global ambassador of the University of Manchester. She represented the university and promoted international opportunities to students both abroad and in the U.K. In September 2016, she visited Bukit Timah, Singapore.
- From August 2016 to November 2016, she was a student engineer at Hewlett-Packard Singapore.
- From May 2017 to September 2017, she was a testing engineer at KONE in Milan, Italy.
- In January 2018, she visited the University of the West Indies (UWI) Mona Bowl in Kingston.
- In August 2020, she visited the National Chest Hospital in Kingston.
- Sponsored by General Food Supermarket, she was the head cook and a bottle washer at plant-based food delivery service Shibumi Jamaica and a food blogger at Mix Up and Blenda when she competed at Miss World Jamaica 2021 against 14 other finalists.
- On October 9, 2021, she was crowned Miss World Jamaica 2021 at the Courtleigh Auditorium in Kingston.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss World Jamaica 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Jamaica at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.