Claudia Motta is an Italian model and beauty queen. She was born in Rome, Italy to Stefano Motta and Alessandra Motta, who are both civil servants.
Claudia lives in Velletri, Italy. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She speaks Italian, English and German.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- From 2008 to 2012, had a dance training at the Accademia nazionale di Danza in Rome.
- In 2009, she made her debut as a fashion model. Her sister Alice Motta, who holds a law degree, was Miss Velletri 2009 and Miss Intimo 2010.
- In 2012, she competed against more than 60 girls at Miss Cioè 2012 at the Rainbow Magicland in Valmontone, Italy and won the title. It was her first ever beauty pageant.
- In 2013, she was crowned Miss Marconi Village in Velletri.
- In November 2015, she was crowned Miss Intimo 2015 in Rome.
- In May 2017, she visited Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- In January 2018, she visited Malta.
- In 2019, she enrolled at the Sapienza University of Rome to pursue her law degree.
- On September 27, 2021, she competed against 25 other candidate at Miss Mondo Italia 2021 at the Villa dei Fiori Party Theater in Gallipoli, Apulia, Italy and won the title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World Italy 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Italy at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.