Adna Biber is a Bosnian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- She is a student of Fakultet političkih nauka (Faculty of Political Science) in Sarajevo.
- She describes herself as an emotional, compassionate and patient person.
- She enjoys writing stories and essays.
- She attended Srednja zubotehnička škola, a high school in Sarajevo.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- On September 17, 2021, she competed against 17 other candidates at Miss Bosne i Hercegovine 2021 in Lukavac, Tuzla Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina and won the title, making her Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss World Bosnia and Herzegovina 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Bosnia and Herzegovina 2021, she was studying international relations and diplomacy at the Fakultet političkih nauka.
- In December 2021, she represented Bosnia and Herzegovina at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.