Miguel Fernando “Mike” Mirabal-Senra is a resident of Coral Gables, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. He speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Aside from Coral Gables, Mirabal-Senra has lived in other parts of Florida including Miami and Summerland Key. He also previously lived in Madrid, Spain.
Mirabal-Senra volunteered as a pro bono attorney for Global Humanitaria and Cuban American Bar Association (CABA). Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 1984 to 1988, he attended Christopher Columbus High School in Miami. (a)
- From 1988 to 1993, he attended St. Thomas University in Miami where he earned his bachelor’s degree in political science and history. (a)
- From 1996 to 2000, he went to the Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in Orlando, Florida where he earned his Juris Doctorate in international law. (a)(b)
- From 1998 to 2000, he went to St. Thomas University where he earned his master’s degree in international business. (a)
- From January 2003 to January 2010, he worked as a corporate counsel, assistant professor and mentor in Coral Gables, in Key West, Florida and in Madrid. (a)
- On December 13, 2004, he was admitted to the bar in Miami-Dade County. (b)
- From August 2008 to May 2009, he worked for Florida Keys Community College in Key West as a business law adjunct professor. (a)
- From 2009 to 2010, he went to the Instituto Superrior de Derecho y Economia in Madrid where he studied international law, international business and international relations. (a)
- From March 2010 to August 2011, he worked for Inter Juris Services in Miami as a managing partner. In August 2011, he joined Global Legal in Florida as a corporate counsel and managing partner. (a)
- From 2011 to 2016, he went to the Universidad Nacional de Educacion a Distancia in Madrid where he earned his master’s degree in Spanish law. (a)
- On January 5, 2021, he rose to the bench as the Miami-Dade County Court Judge after winning his seat in an election. On April 20, 2021, he resigned effective April 30, 2021. (c)
- On October 10, 2021, he allegedly pointed a gun on a neighbor in Coral Gables during an argument. He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm. (d)
- He was 51 years old when he was arrested on October 10, 2021. (d)