Yeli Margoth Rivera Kroll is a Peruvian model, singer and beauty queen who speaks Spanish and English. She is professionally known as Yely Rivera and she hails from Arequipa, Peru.
Rivera is a dog lover. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In 2010, she started living independently.
- In 2012, she walked the runway wearing Amaro Casanova designs at the Lima Fashion Week in Lima, Peru.
- In 2013, she walked the runway wearing Claudia Jimenez designs at Lima Fashion Week.
- Her older sister Kelin Rivera Kroll was Miss Peru 2013 second runner-up, Miss Peru 2018 second runner-up and Miss Peru 2019. Representing Peru, Kelin finished in the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States on December 8, 2019.
- Her older sister Sofia Rivera Kroll was Miss Peru Mundo 2014. Representing Peru, Sofia was unplaced at Miss World 2014 in London, England, United Kingdom on December 14, 2014.
- In December 2018, she visited Malecon Cisneros Miraflores in Lima.
- In January 2019, she visited Playa Caballeros, a beach in Punta Hermosa, Peru.
- In July 2019, she appeared in the Peruvian television show “El Reventonazo de la Chola.”
- In September 2019, she visited the Ashaninka native community in Pampa Michi, Peru.
- In November 2019, she visited Orlando, Florida, United States.
- On October 10, 2021, she represented Arequipa at Miss Peru 2021 and competed against six remaining finalists. She won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Peru 2021. In December 2021, she will represent Peru at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel.