Carmina Elena Olimpia Coftas is a Romanian beauty queen, model and television and radio producer. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- She was born in Târgu Mureș, Romania.
- She is a former presenter for Orizont TV.
- She works as a host for Napoca Live radio station.
- In 2016, she started modelling professionally. In November 2016, she walked the runway at the City Fashion Week 2016 wearing designs by Luminița Balasz, Romanița Iovan and Andra Barac.
- On July 1, 2016, she competed at Miss Transilvania 2016 in Oradea, Romania and won the Miss Transilvania Fashion 2016 title.
- In July 2017, she walked the runway at the Gala UAD 2017 at the BTarena in Cluj-Napoca. In November 2017, she walked the runway at the City Fashion Week 2017 at the Grand Hotel Napoca in Cluj-Napoca.
- In April 2018, she was in Sibiu, Romania. In May 2018, she competed at Miss Targu Mures 2018 and finished second. In December 2018, she walked the runway at the City Fashion Week 2018 at the Wonderland Cluj Resort in Feleacu, Romania.
- In January 2019, she visited Spain with her fellow model Adi Butu. In May 2019, she was crowned Miss Targu Mures 2019.
- In February 2020, she had a photo shoot in Băile Herculane, Romania.
- On August 28, 2021, she competed against 24 other candidates at the second edition of Miss Universe Romania at the Face Club Bucharest in Bucharest, Romania and won the title.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Romania 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Romania 2021, she is finishing her last year at the Babeş Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca where she is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in history. On December 12, 2021, she represented Romania at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
Categories: biographical data, Europe, LISTS, Romania
3 replies »