Minwa Al Hamed is an Emirati model, artist and aspiring beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She grew up in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Since she was young, she was interested in pursuing art. She also loves studying psychology.
- Fashion and beauty are things that she has always been interested in.
- She is 5’4″ tall.
- In 2020, she became the muse for Sheikha Sana Al Maktoum’s jewelry line.
- In April 2021, Michael Cinco styled her in a campaign shoot with Dialight Production and Fleur du Desert.
- On May 6, 2021, she attended the first day of the launching of Sana Al Maktoum x Christie’s Jewels launch at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
- On May 17, 2021, she was at the Dubai Design District for a project with the College of Arts and Creative Enterprises of Zayed University in Dubai.
- She graced the cover of the June 2021 issue of Emirates Woman.
- In August 2021, she visited Munich, Germany.
- She is one of the 300 Miss Universe United Arab Emirates 2021 applicants invited to a casting call on October 15, 2021 at Al Habtoor Palace Hotel in Al Habtoor City, Dubai.
- She was 28 years old when she applied for Miss Universe UAE 2021.
- She was originally included in the list of the 30 finalists of Miss Universe UAE 2021, which will culminate at La Perle in Al Habtoor City on November 7, 2021. However, on October 24, 2021, she announced that she had to withdraw her participation as a candidate due to conflict of schedule. However, she was hired as a member of the beauty pageant’s council as the female advisor for empowerment and culture.