Kelly-Mary Anette is a Seychellois economist and beauty queen. She speaks English, French and Creole.
Anette loves meditation fitness and volleyball and enjoys writing poems and dancing. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Victoria, Mont Buxton, Seychelles. She previously lived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- She attended Pointe Larue Secondary School in Pointe La Rue, Mahé, Seychelles.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- On February 23, 2002, she founded Ad Furniture.
- In 2010, her mother passed away. Since then, she had to serve as a mother figure to her younger siblings.
- In 2014, she graduated from the School of Advanced Level Studies in Anse Royale, Seychelles where she studied economics, business studies and travel and tourism.
- From August 23, 2015 to August 29, 2018, she attended Taylor’s University in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia where she earned her bachelor’s degree in economics and finance.
- In 2016, she became a teacher at Pointe Larue Secondary.
- She is a former intern at the Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Seychelles in Victoria. On June 29, 2020, she started working for Seychelles’ Ministry of Finance, Economic Planning and Trade as an economist.
- On December 7, 2020, she competed against 10 other candidates at Miss Seychelles 2020 at at the International Conference Centre of Seychelles (ICCS) in Victoria. She won the title along with the Miss Talent award. On December 24, 2020, she, along with Miss Seychelles 2020 runners-up Shannen Henrie and Elsia Françoise paid a courtesy call on Seychelles’ fifth president Wavel Ramkalawan at State House in Victoria.
- On July 8, 2021, she met with Seychelles’ Women’s Parliamentary Caucus headed by its chairperson Regina Esparon to discuss her project Maylene’s Hope Foundation, which she named after her late mother. Launched on July 9, 2021, the foundation aims to find ways to increase the number of benefits for semi-orphans and orphans.
- In September 2021, it was announced that she would represent Seychelles at Miss Intercontinental 2021. On October 29, 2021, she competed against 71 other candidates at the Hotel SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. She was third runner-up.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Seychelles at Miss Intercontinental 2021.