Esther Ogechi Gabriel is a Nigerian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Abia, Nigeria.
- She is a serial entrepreneur.
- A girl child advocate, she has been involved in several humanitarian services.
- She was Miss Tourism Africa 2018.
- On September 8, 2018, she competed at Miss Earth Nigeria 2018. She was unplaced.
- On June 11, 2021, she competed against 12 other candidates at the 2021 Beauty of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) Nigeria finals in Yenagoa, Bayelsa, Nigeria. She was runner-up to Mebine Ayibapreye Gabriella.
- As 2021 BAIP Nigeria first runner-up, she was officially appointed as Nigeria’s Miss Globe 2021 candidate in September 2021.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Globe Nigeria 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Globe Nigeria 2021, she was sociology and anthropology at the University of Portharcourt in Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.
- On November 5, 2021, she represented the Nigeria at Miss Globe 2021 and competed against 49 other candidates at the Opera Theater in Tirana, Albania. She was runner-up to Maureen Ann Montagne of the Philippines.
Categories: Africa, biographical data, LISTS, Nigeria
6 replies »