Atota Kimi Hill Holmes is an African-American woman from Florida, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Miami, Florida.
- Aside from Miami, she has lived in different parts of Florida including Pembroke Pines, Doral, Orlando and Miramar.
- She previously lived in Savannah, Georgia, USA.
- She previously lived in Lubbock, Texas, USA.
- She previously lived in Belleville, Illinois, USA.
- She is a former federal corrections officer.
- She is married to Arthur Lee Holmes. He is one year older than her.
- She was Verdell Goins‘ girlfriend. She was 4 years younger than him. They dated on and off for several years.
- In 1993, she gave birth to Lance McCoy.
- At around 10:00 a.m. on November 1, 2017, she shot McCoy several times. He allegedly tried to force his way inside her home in Miami-Dade County and had been fighting with his stepfather Arthur. Her son was taken to the Ryder Trauma Center of Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.
- On November 7, 2021, she and Goins went to a Miami Dolphins game then to friend’s house before getting into an argument in a Jaguar. She was upset because he wanted to end their relationship, a witness told investigators. She allegedly used a handgun to fatally shoot him inside the car. She was arrested and charged with second-degree murder.
- She was 48 years old when she was arrested on November 7, 2021.
- On November 8, 2021, she remained held without bond at the Miami Dade Corrections and Rehabilitation Center in Miami.