Kenneth B. Burney is a resident of Wisconsin, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- He previously lived in Gary, Indiana, USA.
- In 2006, he was found guilty in a felony charge of possession of cocaine with the intent to sell.
- In 2007, he pleaded guilty to a felony charge of manufacturing or delivering cocaine.
- In 2012, he pleaded guilty to a felony charge of possession of cocaine.
- In 2015, he was convicted of a felony count of receiving stolen property.
- In 2018, he was convicted of a felony charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
- At around 10:30 p.m. on November 6, 2021, he allegedly opened fire inside the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin then shot three Wauwatosa Police Department officers who responded on the second floor of the hotel. He was arrested that night.
- He was 33 years old when he was arrested on November 6, 2021.
- He is waiting a January 2022 trial on two charges namely being a felon in possession of a firearm and disorderly conduct.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply