Wendy Lynn Wein is a white woman from Michigan, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She also goes by Wendy Lynn Goodell Carder.
- She lives in South Rockford, Michigan.
- Aside from South Rockford, she has lived in other parts of Michigan including Rockwood, South Rockwood, Lincoln Park, Ecorse and Westland.
- She previously lived in Henderson, Tennessee, USA and in Newnan, Georgia, USA.
- On August 7, 2018, she registered to vote in Monroe County, Michigan.
- In July 2020, she completed a service request on a fake murder-for-hire website called Rent-A-Hitman, which is owned by information technology professional Bob Innes. She indicated that she wanted to have her ex-husband killed because he stole $20,000 from her. Innes then contacted an undercover detective.
- After completing a service request on Rent-A-Hitman in July 2020, she met with a male undercover detective, who she thought was a hitman, provided him information about her ex-husband, paid him a $200 down payment and agreeing on a $5,000 total for the hitman job.
- On November 12, 2021, she plead guilty to solicitation of murder and using a computer to commit a crime. Her plea agreement has a cap of nine years in prison.
- She was 52 years old when she pleaded to two charges on November 12, 2021.
- On January 13, 2022, she will be sentenced.