Caitlyn Vogel is a model and a beauty queen from North Dakota, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Minot, North Dakota.
- She comes from a family of six and an extended family of more than 50.
- She has a cousin and best friends with disability.
- When she was a senior in high school, she founded a nonprofit organization called Limitless. Through Limitless, she hosts an annual fashion show that provides one-on-one friendships among differently-abled individuals and supports local businesses.
- She is the creator of the clothing line Down Right Perfect Collection, which is dedicated to supplying fashionable, functional and affordable clothing for girls with disabilities.
- In May 2018, she graduated from high school.
- She placed first in long jump in the 2018 State Track Meet in North Dakota.
- She was Miss North Dakota teen USA 2019.
- She was runner-up to Miss Teen USA 2019 Kaliegh Garris of Connecticut.
- On April 25, 2021, she competed against nine other Miss North Dakota USA 2021 candidates and won the title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss North Dakota USA 2021.
- While reigning as Miss North Dakota USA 2021, she was obtaining her bachelor’s degree in nursing at Minot State University.
- On November 29, 2021, she will represent North Dakota at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of the River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was runner-up to Ellen Elizabeth ‘Elle” Smith of Kentucky, USA.