Joye Forrest is an author, a dancer and a beauty queen from Missouri, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Spanish Lake, Missouri.
- She is a native of St. Louis, Missouri.
- When she was young, her father took her on missionary trips to Mexico and Africa. Her mother owns Afro World, an Afro-centric store in St. Louis that was started by her grandfather.
- She has a brother who works as a S.W.A.T. Team member in Kansas City, Kansas, USA and another brother who works with the houseless in St. Louis.
- In 1998, she started dancing.
- She was a Miss Missouri Teen USA 2014 semifinalist.
- She was Miss Teen Missouri United States 2017, making her the first African-American person to win the title.
- From 2018 to 2019, she was a professional cheerleader for the Los Angeles Laker Girls.
- She was a Miss Missouri USA 2020 semifinalist.
- In May 2021, she won Miss Missouri USA 2021.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Missouri USA 2021.
- On August 20, 2021, she joined The Salvation Army Midland Division as a brand ambassador.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Missouri at Miss USA 2021 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Paradise Cove Theater of the River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.