Andrea Victoria Aguilera Paredes is an Ecuadorian beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Ventanas, Los Rios, Ecuador.
- She lives in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Aside from Ventanas and Guayaquil, she has lived in other parts of Ecuador including Quito and Cuenca.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- On November 1, 2018, she won Reina de Ventanas 2018 in Ventanas. She defeated eight other candidates.
- On August 10, 2019, she represented Los Rios at Miss Earth Ecuador 2019 and competed against eight other candidates at Teatro Sánchez Aguilar in Samborondón, Guayas, Ecuador. She ranked fourth, winning the Miss Earth Ecuador-Fire 2019.
- On September 27, 2019, she represented Ventanas at Reina de los Rios 2019 and competed against 11 other candidates at Plazoleta del Malecón Eloy Alfaro in Quevedo, Los Rios. She won the title.
- In March 2020, she visited Playa Paraíso Ecuador in Playas, Ecuador.
- On February 14, 2021, she was in Cuenca.
- On May 7, 2021, she was officially crowned Miss Grand Los Rios 2021.
- On June 26, 2021, she represented Los Rios at Miss Grand Ecuador 2021 at TC Televisión in Guayaquil, Ecuador and won, besting five other candidates.
- While reigning as Miss Grand Ecuador 2021, she was studying medicine at the University of Guayaquil in Guayaquil.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Ecuador at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at the SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex in Bangkok, Thailand. She was runner-up to Nguyen Thúc Thuy Tiên of Vietnam.