Lorena Goncalves Rodrigues is a Brazilian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- She loves to study the history of fashion.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2005, she started modelling professionally.
- She finished in the Top 11 at the National Beauty Contest 2017.
- She represented Brazil at Miss Global Beauty 2017 in South Korea. She was second runner-up.
- In 2018, she graduated from the Federal University of Juiz de Fora with bachelor’s degree in design arts.
- In 2019, she graduated from the Centro de Ensino Superior de Juiz de Fora with a bachelor’s degree in social communication.
- She was Miss Grand Brazil 2019 second runner-up.
- On July 27, 2019, she represented Brazil at Miss Friendship International 2019 in Chengdu, China. She and Gabrielle Basiano of the Philippines were both runners-up to Emilia Dobreva of Serbia.
- On June 15, 2021, she was officially appointed as Brazil’s Miss Grand International 2021 candidate.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Brazil 2021.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Brazil at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates in Bangkok, Thailand. She was second runner-up.