Alejandra Gavidia is a Salvadoran beauty queen who holds a bachelor’s degree in public administration and government and a master’s degree in image consulting and political consulting. She is fluent in English, French and Portuguese.
Hailing from San Salvador, El Salvador, Gavidia is the founder of Asexuales El Salvador. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On November 7, 2018, she visited Campo del Moro in Madrid, Spain.
- On December 2, 2018, she visited the European Parliament headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
- On March 24, 2019, she visited Casa Rosada, the office of the president of Argentina.
- On April 17, 2019, she was in Tianzi Fang in Shanghai, China.
- On May 10, 2019, she was in Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico.
- On July 22, 2019, she was in Grindelwald, Bernese Alps, Switzerland.
- On October 14, 2019, she visited the Planetario de el Principito in Antiguo Cuscatlán, El Salvador.
- In 2020, she received the Joven Influyente de la República por parte de la Asamblea Legislativa recognition in El Salvador.
- In December 2020, she was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- In May 2021, she visited Playa Costa del Sol in La Herradura, El Salvador.
- On June 16, 2021, she visited Ciudad Mujer Sede Lourdes Colon in Entre Rios, El Salvador.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Reinado de El Salvador Universo 2021 at Reinado de El Salvador 2021 at the Hotel Crowne Plaza San Salvador in San Salvador, El Salvador on July 29, 2021. She bested six other candidates. She also won the Miss Congeniality award.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented El Salvador at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.