Ngin Marady (ងិន ម៉ារ៉ាឌី) is a Cambodian model, actress and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She also goes by Rosa Ngin.
- She lives in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- As an LGBTQ ally, she is using her platform to campaign against the discrimination against the LGBTQ community.
- She is 5’5″ tall.
- In 2016, she started working for Revlon Cambodia. In the same year, she visited Singapore and Malaysia.
- In April 2017, she visited Krong Kampot, Kampot, Cambodia.
- In April 2018, she visited Bang Phli, Samut Prakan, Thailand.
- In March 2019, she visited The Heritage Walk in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- In August 2019, she visited Bangkok, Thailand.
- In May 2020, she visited Angkor Wat in Siem Reap.
- On October 28, 2021, she competed against 18 other candidates at Miss Universe Cambodia 2021 in Phnom Penh and won the title.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Cambodia 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Cambodia at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.