Shkurtesa Sejdiu is a Kosovar beauty queen. Her nickname is Tuti.
Sejdiu hails from Gjilan, Kosovo. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Gjilan with her parents and sisters.
- She considers positivity, self-confidence and intuition as her strongest weapons.
- She loves fashion and everything related to it.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- In 2017, she started participating in modeling competitions.
- On September 19, 2020, she competed at Miss Universe Kosovo 2020 in Tirana, Albania. She was third runner-up.
- In May 2021, she visited Grand Blue Fafa Resort and Spa in Golem, Durres, Albania.
- On June 14, 2021, she was at Molla e Egër Agroturizëm in Pristina, Kosovo.
- On June 20, 2021, she was in Vlorë, Albania.
- On June 24, 2021, she visited Fish-House Taiwan in Tirana.
- On July 9, 2021, she was crowned Miss Universe Kosovo 2021 at the Adorions Palace in Tirana.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Kosovo 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Kosovo at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
Categories: Albania, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, Europe, Kosovo, LISTS
7 replies »