Nane Avetisyan is an Armenian lawyer, philanthropist, nature lover and beauty queen. She enjoys horseback riding.
Avetisyan does not wear any clothes made of animal fur or any jewelry made of other parts of their body. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Yerevan, Armenia.
- She earned her law degree from the Université Française en Arménie (UFAR) in Yerevan.
- After graduating from law school, she went back to her hometown and taught law on a charitable basis.
- She has eight sisters and two brothers. She is the eighth child in the family.
- On February 25, 2017, she was in Ddmashen, Gegharkunik, Armenia.
- On March 15, 2017, she was in Vino del Nord in Yerevan.
- On April 18, 2017, she was on Abovyan Street in Yerevan.
- On October 28, 2017, she was at the Aram Khachaturyan Concert Hall in Yerevan.
- On November 2, 2017, she visited the National Gallery of Armenia in Yerevan.
- In 2021, she worked for SoftConstruct in Yerevan.
- On September 21, 2021, she competed at Miss Armenia 2021 and was selected as Armenia’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate, besting 14 other candidates.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Armenia 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Armenia at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.