Debora Hallal Ayala is a Mexican beauty queen, model and television host. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- She speaks Spanish and English.
- She has three sisters.
- She attended the Universidad Tecmilenio in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico where she earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In 2015, she founded Un Proposito, a project that does charitable activities.
- On June 25, 2016, she represented Mexico at Miss Teen Mundial 2016 in San Salvador, El Salvador. She won the Miss Congeniality award and finished in the Top 10.
- She competed at Mexicana Universal Sinaloa 2018 and finished in the Top 5.
- On November 30, 2019, she was appointed as Mexicana Universal Sinaloa 2019.
- In August 2020, she became the president of the Los Mochis Veteran Firefighters Board of Trustees.
- On November 29, 2020, she represented Sinaloa at Mexicana Universal 2020 in Queretaro, Mexico. She was first runner-up.
- On May 31, 2021, she was appointed as Mexicana Universal 2021, making her Mexico’s official Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Mexico at Miss Universe 2021 on December 12, 2021. She competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel and she was unplaced.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, Mexico, North America
7 replies »