Debora Hallal Ayala is a Mexican beauty queen, model and television host. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- She speaks Spanish and English.
- She has three sisters.
- She attended the Universidad Tecmilenio in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico where she earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In 2015, she founded Un Proposito, a project that does charitable activities.
- On June 25, 2016, she represented Mexico at Miss Teen Mundial 2016 in San Salvador, El Salvador. She won the Miss Congeniality award and finished in the Top 10.
- She competed at Mexicana Universal Sinaloa 2018 and finished in the Top 5.
- On November 30, 2019, she was appointed as Mexicana Universal Sinaloa 2019.
- In August 2020, she became the president of the Los Mochis Veteran Firefighters Board of Trustees.
- On November 29, 2020, she represented Sinaloa at Mexicana Universal 2020 in Queretaro, Mexico. She was first runner-up.
- On May 31, 2021, she was appointed as Mexicana Universal 2021, making her Mexico’s official Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Mexico at Miss Universe 2021 on December 12, 2021. She competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel and she was unplaced.