Moa Sofie Sandberg is a Swedish entrepreneur, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Stockholm, Sweden.
- She speaks Svenska, Finnish and English.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- On March 29, 2014, she won Miss International Sweden 2014.
- On November 2, 2014, she visited Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan. On November 11, 2014, she represented Sweden at Miss International 2014 and competed against 72 other candidates at the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa in Tokyo. She was unplaced.
- In August 2015, she visited Castle Saint Angelo in Rome, Italy. In 2017, she visited different parts of Italy including Rome and Milan.
- In January 2017, she went to the Philippines to attend the Miss Universe 2016 coronation night at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila. In March 2017, she visited Boracay Island in Malay, Aklan, Philippines.
- From October 2018 to December 2018, she stayed in the United Arab Emirates.
- In January 2020, she visited Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland.
- In September 2021, she launched her own business called Holistic Life Way.
- On October 30, 2021, she competed against 15 other finalists at Miss Universe Sweden 2021 at Clarion Hotel Post, Göteborg, Sweden and won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Sweden 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Sweden at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.