Pascale Belony is a Haitian-American registered nurse and beauty queen. She is one of the founding members of the nonprofit P4H Global, which is dedicated to eradicating poverty in Haiti through education.
Belony is an advocate for women’s and holistic health. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She has lived in different parts of Florida, United States including Gainesville and Pompano Beach. She attended Northeast High School in Oakland, Florida.
- She was born and raised in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti.
- In 2005, she and her family moved from Haiti to the U.S. She learned English by using a dictionary while watching the Disney Channel and CNN.
- On November 6, 2008, she represented Northeast High School at the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) R4 District 8 Championship. She competed in the girls 5K run event and finished 54th.
- In 2011, she enrolled in the University of Florida in Gainesville.
- From 2012 to 2015, she served as P4H Global’s communications and publicity director. She went on to become the nonprofit’s president.
- In 2015, she graduated from the University of Florida with a bachelor’s degree in health education.
- In 2017, she earned her bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Florida.
- On July 18, 2019, she competed against 12 other candidates at Miss Haiti 2019 in Pétion Ville, Haiti. She was second runner-up.
- In July 2020, she loaned $7,897 from Kabbage, Inc.
- In March 2021, she was appointed Miss Supranational Haiti 2021. She is the registered agent of Syel Co. LLC, which was incorporated on March 22, 2021. She received a new coronavirus (COVID-19)-related paycheck protection loan of $15,103 through Benworth Capital, which was approved on April 19, 2021.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Haiti at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She finished in the Top 24 and won the Miss Supranational Caribbean 2021 title.
- She was 28 years old when she was appointed Miss Universe Haiti 2021 on October 24, 2021. On December 12, 2021, she represented Haiti at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.