Silvia Naa Morkor Commodore is a Ghanaian entrepreneur, model and beauty queen. She is also an events planner and she owns Events with Naa.
Hailing from Accra, Ghana, Commodore attended Labone Senior High School in Accra. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’11” tall.
- On October 3, 2015, she competed against five other finalists at Miss Earth Ghana 2015 at the La Palm Hotel in Accra and won the title.
- On December 5, 2015, she represented Ghana at Miss Earth 2015 and competed against 85 other candidates at Marx Halle in Vienna, Austria. She was unplaced.
- On August 26, 2016, she represent Ghana at Top Model of the World 2016 and competed against 40 other candidates at The Radisson Blu Hotel in Bremen, Germany. She finished in the Top 15.
- On October 16, 2016, she represented Ghana at Miss Intercontinental 2016 and competed against 62 other candidates at Stein Studio in Colombo, Sri Lanka. She was second runner-up and Miss Intercontinental Africa 2016.
- In August 2017, she visited the Charleston Marriott Town Center in Charleston, West Virginia, United States.
- On October 24, 2017, she enrolled at Radford University College in Accra to pursue a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- On September 15, 2018, she competed at Miss Universe Ghana 2018 at The Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra. She was second runner-up.
- In December 2018, she visited Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- In December 2019, she visited New Delhi, India and Pattaya, Thailand.
- On October 13, 2021, she was officially appointed as Ghana’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Ghana 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Ghana at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.