Tonkham Phonchanheuang is a Laotian model, presenter and beauty queen. Her nickname is Jenny.
Phonchanheuang was born and raised in Vientiane, Laos. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She speaks Lao, Vietnamese and English.
- She plays the ukulele.
- She is the director of Tonkham Modeling.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2015, she visited different parts of Thailand including Bangkok, Udon Thani and Petchaburi.
- In May 2016, she visited Phi Phi Islands and Koh Phi Phi Beach in Krabi, Thailand. She visited Jakarta, Indonesia in August 2016.
- In January 2017, she visited Seoul, South Korea. On August 26, 2017, she won Miss World Laos 2017. She was crowned by Miss Grand International chief executive officer Nawat Itsaragrisil, who took over the franchise of Miss World for Laos.
- In October 2017, she traveled to Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. On November 18, 2017, she represented Laos at Miss World 2017 and competed against 117 other candidates in Sanya, China. She was unplaced. She is the first woman to represent Laos in Miss World.
- In April 2018, she was in Krabi. In May 2018, she visited Yangon, Myanmar.
- She revisited Bangkok in July 2019 and Yangon in August 2019. In October 2019, she traveled to Tokyo, Japan.
- In December 2020, she visited Savannakhet, Laos.
- On October 31, 2021, she competed against 15 other Miss Universe Laos 2021 finalists and won the title. She also received the Miss Congeniality award.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Laos 2021. On December 12, 2021, she represented Laos at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.