Amanda Mae Sales Schmeck is a resident of Oregon, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She and and her husband Jared Michael Schmeck live in Central Point, Oregon.
- She is Todd Alan Sales and Cheryln E. Sales‘s daughter.
- Aside from Central Point, she has lived in other parts of Oregon including Talent and Medford.
- She and Jared have four children.
- In 2004, she graduated from Crater High School in Central Point.
- On August 8, 2008, she and Jared got married at the Eastman Gardens in Grants Pass, Oregon. Pastor Scott Barlow of Table Rock Fellowship in Medford officiated. She and Jared spent a two-week honeymoon on Maui, Hawaii, USA.
- She and Jared were both 22 years old when they got married on August 8, 2008. She was working for Human Bean in Klamath Falls, Oregon as a barista while pursuing a bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene at the Oregon Institute of Technology in Klamath Falls when they got married.
- In 2010, she gave birth to her first child.
- In 2019, she gave birth to her fourth child.
- On the evening of December 24, 2021, her husband Jared called from Central Point into the White House NORAD Santa tracker and talked to 46th U.S. president Joe Biden and Biden’s wife Jill Biden, who were in Washington, D.C., USA. After telling the first couple the gifts their children wanted, Jared said, “Merry Christmas and let’s go, Brandon.” After the call, she took to Instagram to write, “My husband may or may not have just told joe and jill Biden ‘let’s go Brandon’ on the phone.”