William “Bill” Lee Schmeck is a white man from Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States. He previously lived in Santee, California, USA.
Schmeck is married to Cindy Marie Roy Schmeck. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is Michael “Mike” Schmeck and Bettie Ann Brown Schmeck‘s son. His maternal grandparents are Allen Brown and Jewell Murray Brown.
- He was a member of the U.S. Navy Sea, Air and Land (SEAL) teams.
- He has three brothers namely David Schmeck, Scott A. Schmeck and Ronald L. Schmeck and a sister named Rhonda Schmeck.
- He was a Navy SEAL and a Santee resident when he, Gordon H. Dawson, Peter Michael Scherer and Herschi Perry Excell were accused of trafficking in illegal firearms and ammunition. On April 16, 1991, he pleaded not guilty to six felony firearm counts.
- In 1986, his wife Cindy gave birth to their son Jared Michael Schmeck.
- In January 2001, he became the president of Winema Electric, Inc. Based in Klamath Falls, the company was filed as an Oregon domestic business corporation on July 11, 1977 and a California foreign corporation on December 1, 1977.
- On June 24, 2002, his mother died of natural causes in Klamath Falls.
- He is a member of Hoss Properties, LLC, which was filed as an Oregon domestic limited-liability company on December 9, 2005.
- From 2019 to 2020, he was a board member of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC).
- From 2019 to 2021, he was an Ash Grove Cement board member.
- He is the manager of BC Schmeck, LLC, which was filed as an Oregon domestic limited-liability company on February 4, 2021.
- On June 4, 2021, he and Jared placed second in the 2021 Southern Oregon Golf Tournament at the Running Y Ranch Resort in Klamath Falls.
- He is 2 years older than Cindy. He was 58 years old when their son Jared called into the White House NORAD Santa tracker on December 24, 2021 and talked to 46th U.S. president Joe Biden and Biden’s wife Jill Biden. At the end of the phone call, Jared said, “Merry Christmas and let’s go, Brandon.”