Cindy Marie Roy Schmeck is a white woman from Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is married to William “Bill” Lee Schmeck.
- She has lived in different parts of California, USA including San Diego and Santee.
- She attended Marian High School in San Diego.
- She studied legal office systems at the Oregon Institute of Technology in Klamath Falls.
- He has four brothers namely Mark Antonio Roy, Joshua Jon Roy, Peter Roy and John Roy and three sisters namely Melissa Roy Haley, Melanie Roy D’Andrea and Mary Roy.
- Her parents James A. Roy and Carmen Levesque got married in June 1961.
- In 1986, she gave birth to Jared Michael Schmeck.
- In 2000, she became an office administrator of Winema Electric, Inc. Based in Klamath Falls, the company was filed as an Oregon domestic business corporation on July 11, 1977 and a California foreign corporation on December 1, 1977.
- On December 5, 2001, she registered as a voter in Oregon and a Republican.
- On December 12, 2008, she formed Woodland Lighting Design, Inc., which is based in Klamath Falls.
- On May 9, 2012, her father passed away. He was a U.S. Navy veteran who served in Cuba, Japan and Morocco. He was preceded in death by Mark Antonio and Joshua Jon.
- On October 17, 2016, she donated $2,500 to Republican candidate Gregory Paul Walden, who was seeking reelection as a member of the U.S. house of representatives from Oregon’s second district.
- She is 2 years younger than Bill. She was 56 years old when their son Jared called into the White House NORAD Santa tracker on December 24, 2021 and talked to 46th U.S. president Joe Biden and Biden’s wife Jill Biden. At the end of the phone call, Jared said, “Merry Christmas and let’s go, Brandon.”