DeAnna Marie Stinson is an accountant from Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida.
- Aside from Tampa, she has lived in other parts of Florida including Miami.
- She has lived in different parts of New Jersey, USA including Plainsboro and Trenton.
- She was the director of finance for the Bible-Based Fellowship Church in Hillsborough County.
- In 2002, she founded the Women of Excellence (WOE) Consulting in Tampa to help small, minority-owned businesses that cannot afford administrative, organizational or accounting services.
- On June 24, 2021, she created an account on a dark web website that purported to provide murder-for-hire services to its customers.
- On June 25, 2021, she submitted an order to the dark web website requesting that a hitman be assigned to complete a quick hit in southern Florida to kill the spouse of her former significant other.
- Between June and July 2021, she sent four additional orders to the dark web website and over $12,000 in Bitcoin to effect the hit, repeatedly messaged administrators of the website and purported hitmen, requesting that the job be completed as soon as possible.
- On July 31, 2021, she requested that the administrators reassign the job to someone who has a history of getting jobs done because she needed the job done as soon as possible.
- On September 13, 2021, she sent $350 in Bitcoin to someone who she thought was a hitman so that the latter could purchase a revolver to commit the murder. She used Bitcoin because she thought it was untraceable. Unbeknownst to her, the person she was communicating with was an undercover agent.
- On September 23, 2021, the U.S. Marshals Service arrested her in her Tampa home. She was charged with soliciting a crime of violence and murder-for-hire and booked into the Pinellas County Jail in Pinellas, Pinellas County, Florida without bond.
- She was 50 years old when she was arrested on September 23, 2021.
- She is expected to take a plea deal on January 19, 2022 before U.S. Judge Amanda Arnold Sansone.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »