Justin Likerman is a resident of New York, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Ronkonkoma, Islip, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York.
- Aside from Ronkonkoma, he has lived in other parts of Suffolk County including Dix Hills, Huntington.
- He is in a romantic relationship with Kristin Digesaro. They worked together at Empire Toyota of Huntington in South Huntington, Huntington.
- He is 2 years younger than Digesaro.
- On January 10, 2022, he and Digesaro verbally harassed a group of five on a Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train in Long Island. The couple criticized the family for being immigrants and said they did not belong in the U.S. The group included Liz Edelkind, her husband and their son, then 10, along with their pastor and the pastor’s husband. They were all going to a New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.
- A video of the incident on the LIRR train on January 10, 2022 involving him, Digesaro and Edelkind’s family went viral. Edelkind is a U.S. citizen originally from the Dominican Republic.
- On January 13, 2022, Empire Toyota of Huntington took to Facebook to announce that he and Digesaro have been terminated.
- On the afternoon of January 19, 2022, he and Digesaro turned themselves in to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police Department (MTAPD) at Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, New York City. The MTAPD and the Manhattan district attorney charged them each with aggravated harassment in the second degree and endangering the welfare of a child.
- He was 37 years old when he was arrested on January 19, 2022.
- He is due back in court on February 23, 2022.