Kristin Digesaro is a resident of New York, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Huntington, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York.
- Aside from Huntington, she has lived in other parts of New York including Islandia, Hicksville and Central Islip.
- She is in a romantic relationship with Justin Likerman. They worked at Empire Toyota of Huntington in South Huntington, Huntington.
- She is 2 years older than Likerman.
- On January 10, 2022, she and Likerman verbally harassed a group of five on a Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train in Long Island. The couple criticized the family for being immigrants and said they did not belong in the U.S. The group included Liz Edelkind, her husband and their son, then 10, along with their pastor and the pastor’s husband. They were all going to a New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.
- A video of the incident on the LIRR train on January 10, 2022 involving her, Likerman and Edelkind’s family went viral. Edelkind is a U.S. citizen originally from the Dominican Republic.
- On January 13, 2022, Empire Toyota of Huntington took to Facebook to announce that she and Likerman have been terminated.
- On the afternoon of January 19, 2022, she and Likerman turned themselves in to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority Police Department (MTAPD) at Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, New York City. The MTAPD and the Manhattan district attorney charged them each with aggravated harassment in the second degree and endangering the welfare of a child.
- She was 39 years old when she was arrested on January 19, 2022.
- She is due back in court on January 24, 2022.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »