Nevada Salina Jade Fortson is a resident of Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Elizabethton, Carter County, Tennessee.
- She is Doug Fortson and Robin Hayes‘ daughter.
- Glenn Hayes is her maternal grandfather.
- She attended Northeast State Community College in Blountville, Tennessee.
- From 2014 to 2015, she worked at Hillview Health and Rehab Center in Elizabethton as a payroll and human resources manager.
- From June 2015 to September 2015, she worked at Castaways Raw Bar and Grill in Holden Beach, North Carolina, USA.
- In 2016, she was charged with a seatbelt violation.
- Days after a family member reported her missing in July 2021, the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office found her safe in Pickens County, South Carolina, USA. She was a resident of Salem, South Carolina at the time.
- In December 2021, she was jailed after allegedly violating an order of protection.
- On January 18, 2022, Daniel Fleenor, then 31, and Christopher Price, then 30, drove her to her grandfather Glenn’s house in Carter County where her parents also live. They arrived at the house at around 2:20 a.m. and she allegedly hit her father with an ax three times and punched her grandfather in the face. Carter County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a burglary call and arrested her, Price and Fleenor.
- She was 25 years old when she was arrested on January 18, 2022. She was booked into the Carter County Jail in Elizabethton on $21,500 bond and charged with aggravated assault, aggravated burglary, violating an order of protection and resisting arrest.
- On January 20, 2022, she was arraigned in Sessions Court in Elizabethton where Judge Kieth Bowers Jr. increased her bond to $30,000.
- On February 2, 2022, she is expected to appear in court.