Heather Rhiannon Morgan lived in an apartment in New York City, New York, United States with her husband Ilya Lichtenstein. Here are 13 more things about her:
- As a rapper, she goes by the stage name Razzlekhan.
- As Razzlekhan, she describes herself as someone like Genghis Khan but with more pizzazz.
- According to her, she has synesthesia so her art often resembles something in between an acid trip and a delightful nightmare.
- She is originally from California, USA.
- Both she and Lichtenstein enjoyed taxidermy and weird art and she often referred to herself in the third person, a photographer she contacted to document their engagement told The Daily Beast.
- She is the founder of SalesFolk, which claims to be the first company to specialize in cold email copywriting.
- She and Lichtenstein allegedly conspired to launder the proceeds of 119,754 bitcoin that were stolen from Bitfinex’s platform in August 2016.
- From July 2017 to September 2021, she was a Forbes contributor.
- In 2019, she and Lichtenstein got engaged.
- When a search warrant was executed at her New York City apartment on January 5, 2022, she tried to lock her cellular phone to prevent law enforcement examination.
- On February 7, 2022, she took to social media to share a video of herself complaining about a bad experience she had at a nail salon.
- On February 8, 2022, she and Lichtenstein were arrested in Manhattan, New York City. Represented by Anirudh Bansal and Sam Enzer, they made their initial appearances in federal court in Manhattan before Magistrate Judge Debra Freeman. She said underwent a surgical procedure on January 31, 2022 and was scheduled to have oral surgery on February 9, 2022.
- She was 31 years old when she was arrested on February 8, 2022. She and Lichtenstein were each charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering and conspiracy to defraud the U.S. She put up $3 million bond and he posted $5 million bond.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »