Peter Gregory Chadwick is a British man who lived in California, United States. He and his Malaysian wife Quee Choo “Q.C.” Lim Chadwick have three sons.
Peter and Q.C. were college sweethearts. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in the United Kingdom.
- He was a multimillionaire. He worked in California as a real estate investor.
- He is 5’7″ tall. His registered weight is 160 pounds.
- When he married Q.C. in 1991, he became a naturalized U.S. citizen. They lived in a $2.5-million mansion in Newport Beach, California.
- Q.C. gave birth to their three sons in 1998, 2002 and 2004.
- On October 10, 2012, he fatally strangled and drowned Q.C. in the bathroom of their Newport Beach house during an argument over a possible divorce and financial issues then dumped her body in a dumpster in San Diego, California.
- On October 11, 2012, he called the San Diego Police Department from a gas station and reported that a handyman named Juan killed Q.C. and forced him to drive to Mexico to dispose of her body. He was picked up in San Ysidro, San Diego, arrested and charged with murder.
- On December 21, 2012, he agreed to live with his father in Santa Barbara, California after being released on a $1 million bond and giving up his U.S. and U.K. passports.
- On January 9, 2015, he arrived at the airport in Santa Barbara, California in a taxi then left six hours later in a different taxi wearing different clothes. In January 2015, he failed to appear at a pre-trial hearing while out on $1 million bail. Using several aliases, he stayed at luxury hotels in Mexico, constantly moved around and managed to avoid arrest.
- In September 2018, the U.S. Marshals Service added him to its 15 Most Wanted fugitive list.
- On August 4, 2019, Mexican immigration authorities detained him near Puebla, Mexico and turned him over to U.S. law enforcement. On August 5, 2019, he arrived in California and was booked into the Newport Beach City Jail.
- On February 9, 2022, he pleaded guilty in Orange County Superior Court in Santa Ana, California to murdering Q.C. in their Newport Beach house on October 10, 2012.
- He was 57 years old when he pleaded guilty to second-degree murder on February 9, 2022. He was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.