Christina Yuna Lee was an American woman of Korean descent. She was an experienced digital producer with a demonstrated history of working across retail, fashion, fitness, media, art and music industries.
Lee lived in different parts of the United States including California, New Jersey and New York. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in art history from Rutgers University in New Jersey.
- She was fluent in English and spoke a little Korean, French and Spanish.
- She was skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, ArtSystems and Workfront.
- From December 2015 to June 2016, she worked for Art Report in New York City as a content coordinator.
- From May 2016 to November 2018, she worked for TOMS in Los Angeles, California as a producer.
- From January 2019 to December 2019, she worked for Studio Bonafide in New York City as a studio manager.
- From January 2020 to June 2020, she worked for Marriott International in New York City as a photo producer.
- In 2021, she moved to an apartment in Chinatown, Manhattan, New York City, New York. In March 2021, she started working for Splice in New York City as a senior creative producer.
- At around 4:30 a.m. on February 13, 2022, Assamad Nash, then 25, he allegedly fatally stabbed her inside her apartment in Manhattan.
- She died at the age of 35.