Dennis Perkins is a white man from Louisiana, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Livingston, Livingston Parish, Louisiana.
- He is a former Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) member of Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- His former wife Cynthia T. Perkins is a former English teacher at Westside Junior High School in Walker, Louisiana.
- While employed by Westside Junior High School, Cynthia allegedly helped him in sexually assaulting a minor and in filming a minor who was bathing. She also allegedly used his semen to season cake batter and served it to students at the school.
- In 2014, he and Melanie Curtin allegedly raped an adult woman and took turns filming the assault. In December 2021, Curtin was found guilty of aggravated rape.
- He is 9 years older than Cynthia.
- In October 2019, he and Cynthia were arrested.
- On June 8, 2021, Judge Erika Sledge said he and Cynthia must stand trial together. On December 21, 2021, the judge reversed the ruling.
- He was 45 years old when Cynthia agreed on February 14, 2022 to testify against him. Represented by Jarrett Ambeau, he is facing 150 criminal charges, most of which are sex crimes and include allegations of rape, voyeurism, production of child pornography and sexual battery of a child.
- His trial is scheduled to begin on May 9, 2022.