Cynthia T. Perkins is a white woman from Louisiana, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Livingston, Livingston Parish, Louisiana.
- Her former husband Dennis Perkins is a former Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) member of Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- She is a former English teacher at Westside Junior High School in Walker, Louisiana.
- While employed by Westside Junior High School, she allegedly helped Dennis in sexually assaulting a minor and in filming a minor who was bathing. She also allegedly used his semen to season cake batter and served it to students at the school.
- She is 9 years younger than Dennis.
- In October 2019, she and Dennis were arrested.
- On June 8, 2021, Judge Erika Sledge said she and Dennis must stand trial together. On December 21, 2021, the judge reversed the ruling.
- On February 14, 2022, she pleaded guilty to second-degree rape, production of child pornography, and mingling of harmful substances. She is represented by James Spokes and Paul Woody Scott.
- She was 36 years old when she agreed on February 14, 2022 to testify against Dennis.
- She will be sentenced at 9:00 a.m. on February 18, 2022.