Holly Haynes is a singer and beauty queen from Smyrna, Cobb County, Georgia, United States. She has lived in other parts of Georgia including Atlanta and Sugar Hill.
Haynes is Mickey Haynes and Tiffany Haynes‘ daughter. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2014, she graduated from North Gwinnett High School in Suwanee, Georgia.
- In March 2017, she visited the Bahamas.
- From 2014 to 2018, she volunteered as a YoungLife mentor.
- On January 20, 2018, she was crowned Miss University of Georgia 2018 in the Fine Arts Auditorium of the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia. She graduated cum laude from the university’s Terry College of Business with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and fashion merchandising. While attending the university, she served as a Gamma Chi sorority member, a Greek Grind captain and song chair, an Institute for Leadership Advancement fellow, a Shop with a Bulldawg mentor and a YoungLife leader.
- From 2018 to 2019, she was a Boys & Girls Clubs of America volunteer and a Young Designers Sewing Program coordinator.
- She was Miss Georgia 2019 third runner-up and Miss Historic Buford 2019.
- In September 2019, she sang the national anthem at the North Georgia State Fair in Marietta, Georgia.
- She was Miss Cobb County 2020.
- In 2020, she joined Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty in Atlanta, Georgia as a marketing coordinator.
- On October 3, 2021, she joined Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. as a benefits analyst.
- On February 26, 2022, she represented Coastal Georgia at Miss Georgia USA 2022 and competed against 33 other candidates at The Avalon in McDonough, Henry County, Georgia. She won the title.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Georgia USA 2022.
- She will represent Georgia at Miss USA 2022.