Melissa Ann Blair is a resident of Tennessee, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Englewood, Tennessee.
- Aside from Englewood, she has lived in other parts of Tennessee including Athens, Etowah, McMinnville and Johnson City.
- She has a child who attended McMinn County Central High School in Englewood. She was involved in school booster clubs.
- She is 5’5″ tall.
- From 2020 to 2021, she allegedly offered vape pens and other items to nine male McMinn County Central High School students in exchange for sexual favors. The ages of the nine students at the time ranged from 14 to 17.
- On December 9, 2021, the McMinn County Sheriff’s Department received a referral from the Tennessee Department of Children’s Services indicating that she had been having sexual encounters with underage male McMinn County Central High School students.
- On December 15, 2021, McMinn County Sheriff’s Department detectives executed a search warrant at her house in Englewood and obtained evidence that she had sexual encounters with underage male McMinn County Central High School students.
- On February 15, 2022, the McMinn County Grand Jury indicted her on one count of solicitation of a minor, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape. After the indictment, she turned herself in at the McMinn County Justice Center.
- She was 38 years old when she was arrested on February 15, 2022. She was booked into the McMinn County Justice Center in Athens but was released after posting a $100,000 bond.
- On February 28, 2022, she will appear in court for her arraignment.